Not the best number I have ever seen. My doc has said that I should expect the numbers to plateau over the next few days and then drop. If they don’t I will need a scan for ectopic, if and when it reaches 1000.
Right now I am too tired to be upset. I have decided to just enjoy the weekend and deal with things when they happen, and not a moment before that.
Next beta on Tuesday.